TvSerialinfo : Bigg Boss Hindi 14: The most awaited television reality show is back with a bang. After coronavirus lockdown, the Colors channel is all set to premiere its show which will be hosted by Bollywood Superstar Salman Khan. He has been hosting the show for the last 10 years and became the face of the show. His “Weekend Ka Vaar” is the biggest hit with the audiences.
Bigg Boss Hindi 14 Contestants List
Here are the confirmed contestants list of Colors Bigg Boss Hindi Season 14
- Jaan Kumar Sanu – EVICTED
- Jasmin Bhasin
- Nikki Tamboli – EVICTED
- Sara Gurpal – EVICTED
- Nishant Singh Malkani – EVICTED
- Eijaz Khan
- Rahul Vaidya
- Nishanth – EVICTED
- Rubina Dilaik
- Abhinav Shukla
- Radhe Maa
- Aly Goni – EVICTED
- Shehzad Deol – EVICTED
- Shardul Pandit – EVICTED
- Naina Singh – EVICTED
- Kavita Kaushik – EVICTED
- Pavitra Punia – EVICTED
- Kashmera – EVICTED
- Manu – Walked Out
- Gauahar Khan
- Hina Khan
- Sidharth Shukla
Bigg Boss is one of the most viewed popular shows in India launched by Dutch-based media company Endemol. With the refrence of Big Brother show, the season 1 of Bigg Boss Hindi was begun in the year 2006, and it successfully enters into its 14th season on October 3, 2020. The show proving itself as one of the most popular Reality TV Show in India.
In the show, contestants have to stay for 100 days under multiple cameras. They are locked for the next 100 days from October 3. The celebrities will face many tough tasks in the decorative house.
Bigg Boss Hindi 14 will be telecasted on weekdays (Monday to Friday) from 10.30 to 11.30 PM, and Weekends at 9 pm on Colors TV.
Salman Khan, an actor, who has been loved by the audiences is entertaining this show from the sixth season in 2012. Bigg Boss has been quite controversial from its last season because of its participant’s arguments, fights, and framing during their stay in the separate Bigg Boss house.
Bigg Boss Hindi 14 Vote
The online voting poll for contestants will be started at the first week of nomination, and viewers can cast their vote to save their favorite contestant. Vote your favourite contestant in Voot application or www.voot.com.
Watch Bigg Boss 14 Episodes Live Streaming Online on Voot.
Step by Step Procedure for Colors TV Bigg Boss 14 Vote Hindi
There are two methods that viewers can cast their vote for eviction participant, one is a Voting through online. The Contestants who fail in satisfying the audience may eliminate from the Bigg Boss show. The two methods for voting (Bigg Boss Vote Hindi) are,
Colors TV Bigg Boss Vote Hindi through Online Method / Vote Bigg Boss Hindi in Voot application
Steps to know how to Save Your Favorite Bigg Boss 14 Contestant from Eviction through Online. Soon you will get the link of Bigg Boss 14 online voting. There are two methods of online voting,
Step 1: Go to the given link to vote your favourite contestant www.voot.com
Step 2: Sign in with your Gmail, Facebook or Twitter account to vote
Step 3: Find the voting details on the given link and save your favourite contestant from eviction.
Download the Voot Application on any compatible device to vote and follow the details that given in-app to save your favourite contestant.
RULES & REGULATIONS
A complete list of Bigg Boss Hindi rules and regulations is given below. The Colours TV telecasts this show from Monday to Friday at 10:30 PM.
- The contestants of Bigg Boss 14 are asked to reveal their Criminal background and Active cases if any.
- Huge Penalty should be paid if any contestant tries to leave the Bigg Boss house during the show.
- The episodes video will not be edited on contestants demand.
- None of the Bigg Boss 14 contestants are allowed to meet other participants of the show before they enter the Bigg Boss house.
- The show will be conducted for 150 days, and the entire house will be monitored.
- The contestants will be given a weekly payment which will depend on the elimination round.
- Physical Violence is strictly prohibited in the eleventh season of Salman Khan’s reality show.
- Each contestant will be equal inside the Bigg Boss house be it a celebrity or a commoner.
- The contestant will have to pay a hefty penalty if any contestant breaks the rule of the Bigg Boss house.
- The contestant will not be allowed to use any devices like Mobile, Television, the Internet, Social media and phone calls. They should not know about the outside happenings.
- Every week, Housemates should nominate two of the other participants for eviction, From that, the housemate who gets the most number of nomination will have to go for the public response by voting.
- The contestants who got less number of the Votes in Bigg Boss Voot Application from the public will leave the house.
- At last, three contestants will be remaining, and the voting poll will be conducted to select the winner.
- In the Indian version of Bigg Boss, celebrities are chosen as contestants and no general public are involved.