TvSerialinfo : Manasa Varanasi is an Indian model and beauty queen who won the title of the Femina Miss India 2020. She grew up in an upper middle class family in Hyderabad along with her three siblings. At an early age, Manasa was inclined towards performing arts, and she started participating in various extra-curricular activities held in her school.
Which Event inspire Manasa Varanasi to become Miss India?
The event of Priyanka Chopra winning the title of the Miss World 2000, inspired Manasa Varanasi to step into the beauty pageant. In an interview, Manasa revealed that she idolised Priyanka Chopra.
Manasa Varanasi Early Life, Wiki, Biography, Personal Profile
During her school years, she worked as a committee member for a non-governmental organization (NGO), Interact Club by Rotary International, where she worked from 2011 to 2012.
|Full Name||Manasa Varanasi|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||21 March 1997 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh (now in Telangana)|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Singing, Reading, Travelling, Doing Embroidery, Skygazing|
|Manasa Varanasi Physical Stats|
|Height||in centimeters– 176 cm
in meters– 1.76 m
in feet & inches– 5′ 9 1/2″
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
Manasa Varanasi Education
- After completing her schooling at Global Indian International School (GIIS) Kuala Lumpur Campus in Malaysia, Manasa pursued a degree in computer science at Vasavi College of Engineering in Hyderabad, where she got involved in many extracurricular activities including dance, music, and drama.
- Manasa Varanasi was a key member of her college’s music band, NINE DAYS. According to Manasa, the members of this music band used to call her ‘Adele of the band.’
|School||Global Indian International School (GIIS) Kuala Lumpur Campus, Malaysia|
|College/University||Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech. in Computer Science|
Manasa Varanasi Career
- While studying at Vasavi College of Engineering, she won her first beauty queen title when she was crowned as Ms. Fresher.
- While pursuing engineering, she did a one-month internship at Reliance Jio USA, Inc. as a trainee.
During her college years, she also worked as the Centre Head for a non-governmental organization (NGO), .
- She worked for three years from 2015 to 2018. After graduating with a computer science degree from Vasavi College of Engineering, Manasa Varanasi joined a financial firm, FactSet Fix Certification Engineer, in Hyderabad, where she started working as a financial information exchange analyst in June 2018.
- Manasa Varanasi won the title of Miss Telangana 2019 while working as a financial information exchange analyst in Hyderabad; gearing her up for the Femina Miss India 2020.
- On 10 February 2021, in a grand finale event held at Mumbai’s Plush Hotel, Suman Ratan Singh Rao, the winner of Femina Miss India 2019, crowned Manasa Varanasi the Femina Miss India 2020. In the same event, Uttar Pradesh’s
- Manya Singh was crowned Miss India 2020 runner-up, while Haryana’s Manika Sheokand was declared Miss Grand India 2020 by a jury panel comprising of actors Neha Dhupia, Chitrangada Singh, Pulkit Samrat, and renowned designer duo Falguni and Shane Peacock.
Manasa Varanasi Family
Manasa Varanasi considers her mother, grandmother, and younger sister as the three most influential people in her life.
|Manasa Varanasi Boyfriend/ Husband|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Nikhil Mandalika (rumoured)|
|Parents||Father– Anumani Varanasi
Mother– Shailaja Varanasi
|Siblings||She has one younger sister, Meghana Varanasi.|
Manasa Varanasi Likes and Favourite
- Manasa loves adventurous activities, and she has trekked Karnataka’s highest peak, Mullayanagiri Peak.
- Manasa has a unique hobby of skygazing through tree branches.
- During the COVID-19 lockdown period in India, she revealed another skill of her of embroidery through various posts on Instagram.
- Manasa is also trained in Indian sign language.
- Manasa Varanasi is a dog lover, and she often shares her love for canines by uploading their pictures on social media.
|Favourite Quote||Instructions for living a life: Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it.� by Mary Oliver|
|Favourite Scent(s) / Perfume||Cherry Blossom, Freshly Ground Coriander, Pesto|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Fiery Red, Turquoise|
|Favourite Dessert(s)||Tiramisu, Fruit Pudding, Rasmalai|
|Favourite Book||The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exup�ry|
|Favourite TV Show||The Office (2005)|
|Favourite Songs||Social Jungle� by Herizen, �We Are the Champions� by Queen|
|Favourite Movie Dialogue||�Why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.� from the film Batman Begins (2005)|
|Favourite Film(s)||Dead Poets Society (1989), Interstellar (2014), Andhadhun (2018)|
|Favourite Idol||Priyanka Chopra|